Ratings & Reviews
Working with Charlie Condon and his son Charles Condon, as well as their administrative assistant Emily, has been a pleasure. Both Charlie and Charles are knowledgeable, professional, responsive and they provide explanations that are easy ...
I have been practicing law in another state for more than 25 years. However, panic set in when my telephone rang unexpectedly in the middle of the night. I researched several attorneys and I was most impressed with the educational backgrou...
Charlie is a great attorney to have on your side. He is knowledgeable and has a excellent reputation. He won my case 12 years ago and I recently sought advice on different matter. I trust him and his team. I would highly recommend them!
The process was very easy from beginning to end. Both Mr. Condon and his administrative assistant explained things to me very well and answered all of my questions. Communication was easy, professional, yet comfortable. The outcome was what...
Charles and Emily were professional and worked hard to assist me. They have a deep foundation in the lowcountry. I highly recommend them for their commitment, quick response and professionalism!
Charlie Condon, a top rated Mount Pleasant criminal lawyer, Charleston accident attorney, served as Attorney General of South Carolina for eight years, Circuit Solicitor (District Attorney) of Charleston and Berkeley Counties for over ten years, and private practice attorney for over five years. Charlie Condon brings a wealth of courtroom experience, judgment, and knowledge in seeking results for his clients. Charlie is a sole practitioner, so your matter will receive the individual attention it deserves.
- 1978, South Carolina and U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina; 1987,
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit; 1988, U.S. Supreme Court
- Duke University, J.D.
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., magna cum laude, 1975; University of Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria
- Charleston County Bar; South Carolina Bar; American Bar Association; National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers; South Carolina Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- Elected Attorney General of South Carolina, 1995-2003. First Chairman, Republican Attorneys General Association, 1998-1999. Co-Chair, Criminal Law Committee of the National Attorneys General Association, 1999-2000. Elected Solicitor (District Attorney), Charleston and Berkeley Counties, 1981-1992. President, South Carolina Circuit Solicitors Association, 1988-1999. Member, South Carolina Commission on Prosecution Coordination, 1991-1992. South Carolina Securities Commissioner, 1999-2003. Assistant Solicitor, Charleston County, 1979-1980; former Board Member, South Carolina Centers of Economic Excellence; Bar Register of Pre-eminent Attorneys; Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers, Life Fellow of the American Bar Association, National Association of Distinguished Counsel.
- Charleston, South Carolina, May 2
- Whitner vs. State of South Carolina, 328 S.C.1, 492 S.E. 2d 771(1997); State ex rel Condon vs. Hodges, 349 S.C. 232, 562 S.E. 2d 623 (2002).